The Georgia-Carolina Council is excited to announce that units can now use Internet Advancement to record their youth member advancements from any online location; at home, the office or any other location that has internet access. You will find this new method to be easy, convenient, and accurate because you enter the information. Contact the Council office to obtain your Unit ID. Please remember only one person will be able to use this system from each unit.
Here's how it works:
- Choose an adult from your unit, who will be responsible for entering all advancement data for your unit. (Usually the Unit Advancement Chairman)
- Obtain your unit ID code (can be acquired from the Council Service Center).
- Gather advancement information, including dates.
- Click here to go to the Internet Advancement site. (You must use Internet Explorer)
- Follow the online instructions to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Secure the proper signatures and use the report to purchase awards at the Augusta Scout Shop.
NOTE: Units should submit advancements before the end of each month, or more often as needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your Unit and Council statistics.
- You may print a unit roster at any time.
- Print an advancement summary for any or all members in your unit.
- Print Membership Cards for any member of your unit.
- Upload from Troopmaster and other 3rd party software.